As an Owner’s Representative we performs a key independent role primarily to protect the interests of the Owner’s and Developer’s interests but also independently coordinate with all project team members to ensure the mutual success of the project. Selections of advisory services performed for the Owners are:
- Advice on concept design and operational functionality of the design at an early stage prior to selection of a management company. Such design advice will take the project documentation to concept design level with Area Schedules accompanied by financial forecasts in preparation for discussions with management corporations.
- Advice regarding the selection of a suitable hotel management companies.
- Negotiation of all terms of the Hotel Management Agreement on behalf of the Owner.
- Liaison between the hotel management companies technical services department and the Owner’s design team to ensure that the design complies where possible with the hotel management company’s brand standards.
- Maintaining an overview of the design development process throughout all phases the development to ensure that it does not deviate from the approved design.
- Continual liaison with the selected management company and all members of the project team to ensure that the project remains on schedule and budget and any deviations are highlighted and alternative steps are taken to correct any.
- Review and advice during the preparation of pre-opening and operational budgets prepared by the management company.
- Liaison with the hotel management company throughout the development, pre-opening, soft opening to formal opening with first paying guest.
- On-going liaison between the Owner and Management Company once the property is fully functional.
- Advice concerning re-branding.
A personalized strategy for each of your life goals.
This is for investors who are saving for a home down payment, future tuition, or any other specific purchase or event.
Often you don’t have a specific reason to save but still want to grow your wealth over a long period of time.
This is one of the highest priority goals we recommend for investors, designed to ensure you have an emergency fund.
A full range of Life, Serious Illness, Income Protection, Pension Term, and Unit Linked Comparative Quotes plus Business Assurance reports, and Health Insurance comparisons.
Product Fact Sheets and a full Comparative study of products covering Unit Linked Bonds, With Profit Bonds, Tracker Bonds, Deposit Products, Guaranteed Bonds and Regular Savings.
Our Fund Advice section provides Fund Fact Sheets and comparative Fund Performance details based on Fund Price information from the leading supplier of information in this area.